Please use the above address to send me a note to ask questions, provide commentary, or to just get something off your chest.
I grew up in the Dallas area and migrated to Austin to attend UT in 1981. My educational background includes a BBA in Finance from UT Austin and an MBA from SMU. I have a son that is currently a junior at UT Austin and a daughter that is a sophomore at Texas State. Both children attended the LVISD schools from first grade to high school graduation. I’ve enjoyed the amenities in and around Lago Vista since the early 1990’s and have resided in Lago Vista since 2006. I attend St. Mary Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church.
For over 25 years, I worked in the software professional services industry for a variety of companies as a software developer, software architect, project manager, manager, and salesperson. Over the last decade, I also worked as a part time real estate agent and now have stepped away from the technology industry and adopted a full-time role as a real estate agent.
Lago Vista Community Involvement
City of Lago Vista City Council Place 2 – June 2016 – present
- Serve as the liaison to the Airport and Library Committee where I’ve helped execute on the
2030 Comprehensive Master Plan, the Airport Action Plan, and the Library Long Range Strategic Plan
- Serve on the golf committee, and LVISD sub-committees
City of Lago Vista Golf Course Advisory Committee – Chairman 2015
Cub Scout Pack 77 and Boy Scout Troop 198 - 2005-2013
- Served multiple roles over the 8 years both in direct youth leadership as well as administrative roles such as Treasurer, Advancement Chair, and Chairman of the governing committee
Youth Sport League Coach/Chairman 2007-2012
- Served as coach of basketball and baseball leagues and as chairman of the board of LV Aquatics
LVPOA Nominating Committee 2012; Facilities Committee 2015
St Mary’s Catholic Church – Altar Server Coordinator 2009 – 2016
I am fiscal conservative and feel that the taxpayer’s money should be treated with respect and prioritized for use primarily on essential city services. While on city council, I’ve focused on:
- Controlling spending on non-essential services and focusing on core infrastructure such as roads and water/waste water infrastructure
- Finding ways to promote economic development so we can expand the tax base
- Monitoring changing demographics to make sure the city prioritizes appropriately.
Thanks for stopping by my profile. Please reach out and let’s start a conversation on a city topic that holds your interest.