Aviation is a Division of the Development Services Department. The Aviation Division provides the following services:
- Staff support, staff reports and retain records associated with the Airport Advisory Board.
- Act as a liaison to the Rusty Allen Airport Property Owners Association
- Provide administration for the Airport
- Work with Federal and State Agencies for maintenance and funding;
- Implement and update the Airport Action Plan
- Oversee Ordinances.
Any Airport Division staff member can assist Lago Vista residents with these items. The main contact for this Division is the Airport Manager.