Our Development Services Department (DSD) assists several groups including:
We develop, implement, and enforce the City's zoning, subdivision, and building regulations through our Divisions. We serve as the primary contact and facilitator for these Divisions:
- Existing and future Lago Vista residents
Any Development Services staff member is happy to assist you.
- Food & Health
- Code Enforcement
Our Director, Roy Jambor, is the main contact for our Division.
Development Services Department
Roy Jambor, Development Services Director
- City Hall | 512.267.1155 | 5803 Thunderbird Drive | Hours 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- Public Works Department | 512.267.1993
- Utility Billing: Information on water, sewer, and trash accounts | 512.267.1155
- Municipal Court | 512.267.1949
- Development Services: Code compliance, permits, new water/sewer estimates | 512.267.5259
- Police Department | 512.267.7141 | 5901 Municipal Complex Way
- Lago Vista Public Library | 512.267.3868 | 5803 Thunderbird, Ste. 40
- Lago Vista Golf Course | 512.267.1170 | 4616 Rimrock Drive
- LISTEN TO ONLINE STREAMING OF LAGO RADIO 1670/AM HERE.