Planning & Zoning
Planning & Zoning is a Division of the Development Services Department. We manage and maintain the 2030 Comprehensive Master Plan and all associated plans.
Our Planning & Zoning Division works with you in many ways:
Any Planning & Zoning staff member is happy to assist you.
- We are the contact for zoning applications
- We are the contact for potential developers
- We provide final interpretation of the zoning applications
- We handle all interlocal and development agreements and contracts
- We provide staff reports and support
- We retain records associated with all DSD appointed Boards and Committees
Our Director, Roy Jambor, is the main contact for our Division.
Development Services Department
Roy Jambor, Development Services Director
- City Hall | 512.267.1155 | 5803 Thunderbird Drive | Hours 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- Public Works Department | 512.267.1993
- Utility Billing: Information on water, sewer, and trash accounts | 512.267.1155
- Development Services: Code compliance, permits, new water/sewer estimates | 512.267.5259
- Police Department | 512.267.7141 | 5901 Municipal Complex Way
- Lago Vista Public Library | 512.267.3868 | 5803 Thunderbird, Ste. 40
- Lago Vista Golf Course | 512.267.1170 | 4616 Rimrock Drive
- LISTEN TO ONLINE STREAMING OF LAGO RADIO 1670/AM HERE.