Changes to Dawn Drive Circle You Should Know
City crews are removing the yield signs that currently face roundabout traffic and adding new yield signs for traffic entering the traffic circle.
The proper procedure for roundabouts is:
- Yield to drivers in the roundabout
- Watch for pedestrians in and around the roundabout
- If there is not traffic in the roundabout, enter without yielding
- Do not attempt to pass other vehicles
- Do not stop in the roundabout
- Use appropriate turn signals when exiting the roundabout.
For more information on this or any other City related issues, please visit our website at www.lagovistatexas.org or contact City Manager Josh Ray at 512.267.1155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.